Friday, December 27, 2013

Hello!

Sometimes you just have to say something.

I’ve been meaning to start a movie blog for a while, but it was last night’s movie that left me aching for somewhere to air my thoughts. I didn’t like it. It’s not that it was bad, it was that it was so close to good that it was terrible. Great cast, great music, great premise…terrible execution.

But since this is the first post, I’ma gonna review something else first. Let's be positive! (Really, let's not. Not my thing.)

Just a few comments on the purpose of this blog

1. Movie reviews. I shall review movies.

2. These shall be short reviews because: college.

3. These reviews will be from a Christian perspective. That said, I'm no prig. I believe in storytelling, not preaching, and I certainly don't feel like I have to agree with a movie to appreciate it for what it is.

4. There will be good and bad reviews. I'll try and type up something quick about whatever I've been watching, but generally, this is a quick film diary, a little messy, a little rushed.

5. Occasionally, TV reviews.

So now, I'll post a few archive reviews from my other internet home, Longish.

Cheers,
Hannah Long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: blogger sometimes eats comments - make sure you copy your message before you post.